Home Text

Welcome to the Days for Girls, Georgia Chapter blog!
To keep up with the news of DFG International, please visit the main DFG website.
This blog is specifically to report on events and news in Georgia.

If you would like to contribute directly to the Georgia chapter, please contact:
melissa at daysforgirls dot org



Fundraising Progress

Just over 50% raised so far! A HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported this dream of mine. When I committed to the trip to Africa, I had no idea how I would be funding it. Now I find myself going not just to Africa but to Guatemala as well! All thanks to my generous friends and family. As long as I can remember, seeing the world has been my dream. Now it is coming true, and in addition to the travel, I am helping empower girls around the globe. Just goes to show... it's NEVER too late to live your dream. GoFundMe - Donate Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment